PURCHASING ASSISTANT — Farmington Hills, MI
Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced, growing manufacturing company? Then PolyFlex Products is looking for you.
PolyFlex is eager to find an additional Purchasing Assistant to join our Farmington Hills, MI facility. The ideal candidate would be responsible for daily help acquiring and disseminating information on the supply status. The position works with multiple members of the staff and directly supports the Finance & Accounting Department and Manufacturing.
Ideally, the candidate would be proficient in Microsoft Office, Quick Books, an ERP system, etc. Good written and verbal communication skills along with attention to detail and the ability to multitask are a must.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include:
- Health Insurance [75% employer paid premium]– with low deductible and copay
- STD/LTD/LIFE [100% employer paid]
- Paid Time Off [100% employer-paid to include sick leave]
- 401k [employer match up to 4%]
- Employee Assistance Program [100% employer paid]
- Tuition Reimbursement [up to $2,500 per year]
- Employee Discount Program – Access Perks [100% employer paid]
- Flexible Spending: Medical & Daycare
- Financial Assistance Program
Pay Rate to start at $40,000 per year
Our team is our family. At PolyFlex Products we believe in a strong, family-oriented business culture. We care about the whole person and invest in our staff by building on respect, common goals, and communication.
If you are looking for more than just a job, you’re in the right place. We focus on career growth and promotion with structured career development. Our team is here to support and work with you to explore your potential and career goals.
With our flexible work schedule, we offer the ability to be able to partially work from home.
If you find this position of interest, we ask that you visit our company website at www.polyflexpro.com and submit your online application and resume.
Have a wonderful day!